Monday, September 14, 2015

EveryDay Me

Last week, I received a text message from Dada saying that there’s a pink mail that came to our home. She asked if there’s something that I involved myself to and I said no. Kind-a-weird though getting an actual mail. So, I asked her where did the mail came from and lo and behold, it is from EverdayMe.

Welcome Kit for being a member

So, what is EverydayMe? “EverydayMe is an online platform created by Procter & Gamble, a company that has been establishing brands for the past 175 years, helping people around the world have an extraordinary every day.”

I recalled signing up on their website in favor to a friend who’s a member and to my surprise they did sent out a membership card that comes in pink and discount coupons that you can use on Robinson's Supermarket and Mercury Drug Store.

The site offerings are freebies and samples of its products. It offers varieties of skin, facial, hair care and baby products, which I think, is a big hit for mommies out there. Imagine receiving tons of free diapers for posting out reviews and writing down tips & articles. With the economy, having higher prices for basic products these will surely help. They are giving out discounts in exchange of a form of reviews and feedback from actual consumers considered to be members of their website.


Dada & I are pretty much looking forward for more coupons, free products from EveryDayMe.

To know more details and if available on your country of residence, check out: http://everydayme.com.ph/


No comments:

Post a Comment