Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Ellana | Mineral-My-Face



“Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.” Marilyn Monroe

I am not a make-up person to begin with and Dada does not complain about it too, I guess because it makes me inexpensive and “low-maintenance”, LOL but as I age, I am starting to have that desire of looking at my best and at the same time wanting to look more refined.


I figured out that is exactly what make-up is used for. So, as I search for a not-so-expensive make up I came across Ellana. Ellana hold a promise to make you - look beautiful naturally. What made it more interesting to me is that it is locally made here in the Philippines so their color tones are designed for mostly us. They also use minerals for their products, which should be lighter on the skin.


Ellana also has a very informative website that teaches you how to find your skin tone, from warm to cool to olive that really caters to Asian skin types aside from that they have beauty bundles that is appealing to the pocket.

For other information, visit their website and opt to request free samples just like what I did and you can choose to pick it up for free or have It delivered, delivery charge will then apply.


For more information visit:
http://ellana.com.ph/



No comments:

Post a Comment